ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Coral Stone Self-adhesive Covering Countertop Backsplash GM4252-4
Home Decoration & Design Ideas - Looking to update your old furniture? You will have the chance to restore old furniture and create a new one !
- Made in South Korea
- Size : 1.96 feet X 8.20 feet, Thickness 0.40mm
- Material : PVC (By receiving the Eco-Labels, ECK-USA products have no detection of harmful heavy metals over standard value.)
- Feature : It has a texture, Eco-friendly products , Shelf Liner Table and Door Reform
- Application : Table & Furniture Reform, Countertop, Wall Decoration, Backsplash , Laptop, Cell Phones, any other smooth surface
- Package : 1 Roll , Coverage per Roll : 16.07 square feet
- ROSEROSA® interior film/sheets are well-being products aimed to assure our customer that it is safe to use our product in our daily lives.
- We do not use plasticizers and DOP, which are suspected environment hormone inducing materials.
- Contact paper is an material that has a decorative surface on one side and a highly adhesive material on the other side.
- The adhesive strength and quality of this product meet the technical standards of Korean public institutions.
- Flame resistant products that have been approved by the Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation and it deters the spread of fire during a fire and while suppressing the generation of toxic gases.
- If the adhesive surface is not smooth, the wallpaper primer should be applied first.
- This contact paper is waterproof and oil proof which makes it a must have product whenever you want to restore old furniture.
- It will cover any flaw making you look at that old object with a glitter in your eyes.
Shrink Packaging :
- This product is shrink-wrapped and will be shipped to you safely.
- You will have the chance to restore old furniture and create a new one.
Easy Install :
- One of the best things about this contact paper is that almost anyone can install it or attach it .
- Suitable for Back splash, covering cabinets, counter tops, laptops, furniture, drawers, handicrafts, shelves, doors and even walls
- Don’t hesitate to try it because you will love it.
The following steps provide the general method for applying film to a substrate.
- Always use only a dry application method.
- For the most successful interior film application, the environment and substrate should be 60℉(15℃) ~ 82℉(38℃)
- Roll back a few inches of the liner from the top of the film.
- To avoid stretching the film, always remove the liner from the film, not not the film from the liner.
- Align the film and use a finger to tack the film to the substrate. Starting in the center of the film and using firm pressure, squeegee the film, stroking to the closest edge.
- Remove several more inches of liner, and maintaining about a 45 degree angle with the squeegee, stroke downward.
- Work across the film to each outside edge.
- Continue in this manner to apply the rest of the film
Finishing the Film Edges.
- Usually, the area with the least adhesive bond is the outer few inches of the film.
- To finish the job properly, we recommend heating the edges of the film and re-squeegeeing to secure the edges
- To do this, set a heat gun to 150℉(70℃). Hold the gun about 1 inch from the film and heat it for 1 to 2 seconds. Immediately, re-squeegee the edge. Continue until all edges are well sealed.
- When connecting two products, it is recommended that the products have to overlap.
Coral Stone Series :
|GM4252-3||1.98 ft X 8.20 ft||0.40mm||Gray
|GM4252-4||1.98 ft X 8.20 ft||0.40mm||Brown
ROSEROSA™ Architectural Finishes / Interior Films are decorative surface finishes available in 900+ designs at a budget friendly price.
ROSEROSA designs offer the warmth of wood grain. The sleek feel of metal. The cool of natural stone. Specify them and you won't think faux you'll think, fantastic.
Online Store : WWW.ECK-USA.COM
© ROSEROSA™ , Magic-fix™ 2017. All rights reserved
ROSEROSA and Magic-Fix are trademarks of ECKOREA Co., Ltd. Used under license in United States and Australia. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Manufactured by ECKOREA(Electronic Commerce Korea) Co., Ltd.
33-36, Munwon-gil 170beon-gil, Ilsandong-gu , Goyang Gyeonggi 10254 Korea (South)
- Sometimes the backing paper may be partially separated. This is because it is subdivided into small rolls from large rolls.
- The backing paper will be removed when attaching, it does not interfere with the use of the product.
- Since computer screens have chromatic aberration, actual colors may vary slightly.
- The ordered products are mainly shipped from the ECK-USA Korea warehouse to the buyer. (Delivery time : approx 7 ~ 15 working days)
- If the ordered product is in stock in the ECK-USA US warehouse, it will be sent to the buyer in the local warehouse. (Delivery time: About 5 ~ 10 days)
- The ECK-USA warehouse in the US carries out only product deliveries.
- Product returns are accepted only in Korea ECK-USA warehouse.