ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Top Cherry Wood PG565
Home Decoration & Design Ideas - Looking to update your old furniture? You will have the chance to restore old furniture and create a new one !
- Size : 2.00 Feet X 6.56 Feet (Per Roll) , Thickness 0.24mm (Extra Thick & Durable) , Material : High Quality Polyvinyl Chloride
- Feature : Durable & Easy to Clean , Realistic Pattern , Waterproof , Excellent self-adhesive , Effortless Application
- Application : Wall Decor, Furniture Reform , Kitchen Transform, Laptop & Cell Phones, Any other smooth Surfaces
- Package : 1 Roll , Coverage per Roll : 13.12 square feet
- ROSEROSA is a leading supplier of decorative contact paper and has complete solutions for customizing furniture, home furnishings.
- We pride ourselves on providing premium quality vinyl coverings for all types of surfaces, and our products can quickly and easily transform a wide variety of areas.
- with ROSEROSA, you can easily restore old furniture to new furniture and renovate, restyle and renew almost any flat surface.
- Renovating your old furniture with ROSEROSA designs will make you think it's fantastic and realistic.
- This contact paper is waterproof and oil proof which makes it a must have product whenever you want to restore old furniture.
- It will cover any flaw making you look at that old object with a glitter in your eyes.
Shrink Packaging :
- This product is shrink-wrapped and will be shipped to you safely.
- You will have the chance to restore old furniture and create a new one.
Easy Install :
- One of the best things about this contact paper is that almost anyone can install it.
- Suitable for Back splash, covering cabinets, counter tops, laptops, furniture, drawers, handicrafts, shelves, doors and even walls
- If the adhesive surface is rough, the primer (adhesive) should be applied first.
- For example, Brick , Concrete , Rough wood surface & Silk , Foam wallpaper surface , etc
The following steps provide the general method for applying ROSEROSA film to a substrate.
- Always use only a dry application method.
- For the most successful interior film application, the environment and substrate should be 60℉(15℃) ~ 82℉(38℃)
- Roll back a few inches of the liner from the top of the film.
- To avoid stretching the film, always remove the liner from the film, not the film from the liner.
- Align the film and use a finger to tack the film to the substrate. Starting in the center of the film and using firm pressure, squeegee the film, stroking to the closest edge.
- Remove several more inches of liner, and maintaining about a 45 degree angle with the squeegee, stroke downward.
- Work across the film to each outside edge.
- Continue in this manner to apply the rest of the film
Finishing the ROSEROSA Film Edges.
- Usually, the area with the least adhesive bond is the outer few inches of the film.
- To finish the job properly, we recommend heating the edges of the film and re-squeegeeing to secure the edges
- To do this, set a heat gun to 150℉(70℃). Hold the gun about 1 inch from the film and heat it for 1 to 2 seconds. Immediately, re-squeegee the edge. Continue until all edges are well sealed.
Precautions during Construction.
- When connecting products, the products must be overlapped and attached in the same direction.
- If the products are attached in the opposite direction, the color may look slightly different after installation.
ROSEROSA™ Architectural Finishes / Interior Films are decorative surface finishes available in 900+ designs at a budget friendly price.
ROSEROSA designs offer the warmth of wood grain. The sleek feel of metal. The cool of natural stone. Specify them and you won't think faux you'll think, fantastic.
© ROSEROSA™ , ECKOREA™, Magic-fix™ 2017. All rights reserved
ROSEROSA , ECKOREA and Magic-Fix are trademarks of ECKOREA ROSEROSA LLC Used under license in United States and Australia. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Sometimes the backing paper may be partially separated. This is because it is subdivided into small rolls from large rolls.
- The backing paper will be removed when attaching, it does not interfere with the use of the product.
- Since computer screens have chromatic aberration, actual colors may vary slightly.
- The ordered products are mainly shipped from the ECKOREA ROSEROSA LLC California warehouse to the buyer. (Delivery time : approx 5 ~ 7 working days)
- If the ordered product is out of stock at the ECKOREA ROSEROSA LLC California warehouse, the ordered product will be shipped from the Korea warehouse to the California warehouse and shipped to the buyer. (Delivery time : approx 10 ~ 14 working days)
- As most shipping costs are included in the product price, the actual shipping cost you paid may be higher than what is shown on ECK-USA.com.
- In the case of a return due to the buyer's personal reasons, the refund will be made by deducting the actual shipping amount from the refund amount.
We Also Recommend
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Wood Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Top Teak PG635
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Wood Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Top Natural Maple PG582
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Wood Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Classic Oak PG717
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Solid Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Top Violet SL592