ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Fluorescent Solid for Signage Self-Adhesive Covering Wallpaper HD1906
- Made in South Korea
- Size : 3.34 feet X 6.56 feet, Thickness 0.40mm
- Material : PVC (By receiving the Eco-Labels, ECK-USA products have no detection of harmful heavy metals over standard value.)
- Feature : Fluorescent Color , High Visibility, Water Proof, Eco-friendly products
- Application : Sheet paper for indoor signage, Table & Furniture Reform, Wall Decoration
- Package : 1 Roll , Coverage per Roll : 21.91 square feet
- ROSEROSA® interior film/sheets are well-being products aimed to assure our customer that it is safe to use our product in our daily lives.
- We do not use plasticizers and DOP, which are suspected environment hormone inducing materials.
- The adhesive strength and quality of this product meet the technical standards of Korean public institutions.
- Flame resistant products that have been approved by the Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation and it deters the spread of fire during a fire and while suppressing the generation of toxic gases.
- Please clean the adhesive side before the product adhesion. If the adhesive surface is not smooth, the wallpaper primer should be applied first.
- This contact paper is waterproof and oil proof which makes it a must have product whenever you want to restore old furniture.
- It will cover any flaw making you look at that old object with a glitter in your eyes.
Shrink Packaging :
- This product is shrink-wrapped and will be shipped to you safely.
- You will have the chance to restore old furniture and create a new one.
Easy Install :
- One of the best things about this contact paper is that almost anyone can install it or attach it .
- Suitable for Back splash, covering cabinets, counter tops, laptops, furniture, drawers, handicrafts, shelves, doors and even walls
- Don’t hesitate to try it because you will love it.
The following steps provide the general method for applying film to a substrate.
- Always use only a dry application method.
- For the most successful interior film application, the environment and substrate should be 60℉(15℃) ~ 82℉(38℃)
- Roll back a few inches of the liner from the top of the film.
- To avoid stretching the film, always remove the liner from the film, not not the film from the liner.
- Align the film and use a finger to tack the film to the substrate. Starting in the center of the film and using firm pressure, squeegee the film, stroking to the closest edge.
- Work across the film to each outside edge.
- Remove several more inches of liner, and maintaining about a 45 degree angle with the squeegee, stroke downward.
- Work across the film to each outside edge.
- Continue in this manner to apply the rest of the film
Finishing the Film Edges.
- Usually, the area with the least adhesive bond is the outer few inches of the film.
- To finish the job properly, we recommend heating the edges of the film and re-squeegeeing to secure the edges
- To do this, set a heat gun to 150℉(70℃). Hold the gun about 1 inch from the film and heat it for 1 to 2 seconds. Immediately, re-squeegee the edge. Continue until all edges are well sealed.
- When connecting two products, it is recommended that the products have to overlap.
Fluorescent Solid HD Series :
|HD1902||3.34 feet X 6.56 feet||0.40mm||Red|
|HD1905||3.34 feet X 6.56 feet||0.40mm||Orange|
|HD1906||3.34 feet X 6.56 feet||0.40mm||Yellow Green|
|HD1908||3.34 feet X 6.56 feet||0.40mm||Blue|
Model number is given as follows.
- The first four digits of the model number represent the pattern, and the number after the hyphen represents the color.
- "PGS" : High Glossy , "SF" : Flame retardant Solid, "HD" : Fluorescent Solid , "SF" : Flame retardant Solid ,"MG" : Metallic , "PG" : Wood , "PGF" : Flame retardant Wood
- If the model number are the same, The color and pattern are same.
- Even though they have the same model number, there may be a color difference depending on the production LOT.
- However, this picture can be expressed differently because of the shooting conditions.
- Sometimes the backing paper may be partially separated. This is because it is subdivided into small rolls from large rolls.
- The backing paper will be removed when attaching, it does not interfere with the use of the product.
- Since computer screens have chromatic aberration, actual colors may vary slightly.
- The ordered products are mainly shipped from the ECK-USA Korea warehouse to the buyer. (Delivery time : approx 7 ~ 15 working days)
- If the ordered product is in stock in the ECK-USA US warehouse, it will be sent to the buyer in the local warehouse. (Delivery time: About 5 ~ 10 working days)
- The ECK-USA warehouse in the US carries out only product deliveries.
- Product returns are accepted only in Korea ECK-USA warehouse.
We Also Recommend
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Solid Self-adhesive Wallpaper Covering Countertop Blue SG51
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Solid Self-adhesive Covering Countertop Aqua Marine SG59
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Solid Self-adhesive Wallpaper Covering Counter Top White SG27
ROSEROSA Peel and Stick PVC Self-adhesive Wallpaper Covering Countertop Pink SG47